WIN A HOLIDAY OF A LIFETIME EVERY MONTH
WORTH £6,000 AND JUST £10 A MONTH TO ENTER. ENTRIES/TICKETS LIMITED TO 3,000
In collaboration with Wayfarers Travel Ltd & escapetherock.gg, you have the chance to win a holiday of a lifetime every month worth £6,000.
This prize draw is open to residents of the Bailiwick of Guernsey only and aged 18 years and older. For the full Terms and Conditions click here.
How to enter
Enter by donating £10 a month to the Guernsey Cheshire Home. This enters you once (one ticket) into the draw, which takes place on the last Friday of every month.
You can enter as many times as you wish, for a further £10 for each entry. Funds must be received before the 20th of each month in order to be entered into that month’s draw. To be sure the funds are received in time you may wish to set up your standing order for the first or second week of the month. If funds are received after the 20th of the month you will be included in the following month’s draw.
Buying a ticket for someone else:
- Follow the steps below, inputting the person’s details in the registration form, including their registration code.
- EMAIL US on firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us who you are buying the ticket for and the name of your bank account/PayPal account that we will receive the money from. Please also ensure their registration code is included on the bank transfer narrative, so that we can match your funds to their registration.
- Once the first payment is received we will email you a Gift Certificate to pass on to the lucky person!
Two easy steps: (1) Registration; (2) Payment:
Registration: The quickest way to secure your ticket is to register online and pay via PayPal or set up a standing order online if you have access to online banking (alternatively complete a hard copy Standing Order Form – see details below). Clicking the button below will take you to our registration page.
Please complete all the fields. It is VERY IMPORTANT to create your own unique registration code. This is six characters long and includes the last three letters of your surname and the last three characters of your home postcode. For example, if you are Mr Smith and your post code is GY1 1AB then your unique registration code is ‘ITH1AB’. The same unique registration code must also appear when your funds are transferred so that we can match your funds with your registration.
Check that your details on the form are correct and press the ‘Register Now’ button. You will receive a “submission received” email with details of how to make your payment (options below).
- Set up a PayPal automatic recurring payment* via our website; or
- If you have access to online banking set up a standing order online.
Our bank account details:
|Account Name:||Guernsey Cheshire Home|
|Bank:||Lloyds Bank Guernsey|
Please also note the following:
- Your monthly payment should be for the amount of times you wish to enter each month (ie 1 ticket = £10 a month; 2 tickets = £20 a month, 3 tickets = £30 a month).
- Please ensure that your Identification Number (last three letters of surname and last three characters of home postcode) are quoted when the funds are transferred so that we can match your funds to your registration.
- Let us know by email to email@example.com if the surname of the bank account name (or either surname where the account is in joint names) is different to the registration surname.
3. Alternatively complete the hard copy Standing Order Form – Click Here to download. If you have registered online the completed form can be sent directly to your bank – we will have your registration details so don’t need the form, HOWEVER, if the surname of the bank account name (or either surname where the account is in joint names) is different to the registration surname please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let us know so we can match your funds with your registration.
- It is really easy to register online but if you prefer not to, then please send the completed Standing Order Form to Dream Holiday Draw, Guernsey Cheshire Home, Shorncliffe, Rohais, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 1FB. We will create your registration and forward the form to your bank.
Standing Order Forms are also available from the Home at Shorncliffe, Rohais and the Cheshire Home Shop at Southside on the Bridge, St Sampson.
Confirmation of your entry
Subject to receipt of funds an email will be sent to you advising of acceptance of your entry at least one business day prior to the draw date. If you do not have an email address we can send a text message to a mobile number instead (NB: the text message will be sent to confirm entry into the first draw following receipt of funds. Thereafter entry into the draw will be automatic subject to receipt of funds (no further text confirmation will be issued).