Terms & Conditions
1. Promoter: Sarah Winsall, Guernsey Cheshire Home, Shorncliffe, Rohais, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 1FB.
2. This lottery is open to residents of the Bailiwick of Guernsey only (Guernsey, Alderney, Sark and Herm) and aged 16 years and older.
3. Permit Number 76/2019 issued under the Gambling (Gaming and Lotteries) Ordinance, 1991.
4. Tickets are £20 each.
5. There is a maximum number of 2,000 tickets.
6. The prizes are:
- Brand new 2020 Mazda 2 worth £16,000
- iPhone 11 Pro (256GB)
- Overnight stay for two at The Duke of Richmond.
7. Tickets can be purchased as follows:
- Call Forest Road Garage on 235753 to pay by card over the phone
- Visit the Forest Road Garage showroom at Forest Road, St Martin’s, between 8am and 6pm to pay by cash or card
- Email email@example.com with a) your name; b) telephone contact number; c) email address; d) address to which the ticket should be posted. Please do not include your card details in the email – we will call you back to take your card payment over the phone.
Tickets will also be sold at various Guernsey Cheshire Home events.
8. Due to the cancellation of planned fundraisers and the ongoing uncertainty caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, with the consent of the Committee for Home Affairs, the Draw has been postponed and will now take place on 4th December 2020 at Forest Road Garage (instead of 20th August 2020 at the Forest Road Garage Stand at The West Show).
9. The prize winners will be drawn at random from all tickets issued.
10. The prize winners will be contacted on the day of the draw by the Promoter by telephone or email. If contact is not made on the day of the draw, the Promoter will make all efforts to establish contact in the days following.
11. The prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
12. Prizes will only be given on receipt of a winning ticket, with the ticket holder being deemed to be the person named on the counterfoil of the ticket. Any prize will only be transferred to that person, and Guernsey Cheshire Home may require proof of identification.
13. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of Guernsey Cheshire Home unless they specifically request to remain anonymous.
14. Entrants are responsible for providing Guernsey Cheshire Home with accurate and up to date contact details. In the event that a ticket holder changes their contact details, it is their responsibility to advise Guernsey Cheshire Home of the change. Guernsey Cheshire Home will not be liable for any failure or inability to contact any entrant due to any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the contact details that the entrant has provided.
15. To comply with data protection requirements, entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this lottery and not for any other purpose. For further information on how Guernsey Cheshire Home uses personal data/information please see our Privacy Notice.
16. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with Guernsey law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Guernsey Courts.